I’m a third year PhD Candidate in Economics at the University of Bern. My main research interests are in the field of Applied Public Economics, especially empirical Health Economics.
Work in Progress
The Impact of Physician Exits in Primary Care: A Study of Practice Handovers (with Tamara Bischof and Boris Kaiser) 2022
A Prescription for Knowledge: Patient Information and Generic Substitution (with Nicolas Schreiner and Christian Schmid) 2022
Christmas Shopping in the Prescription Drug Market
- dggö Annual Conference, Leibniz University Hannover
- Brown Bag, Department of Economics, University of Bern
- Swiss Health Economics Workshop, Lucerne
- Biannual Conference of the European Health Economics Association (EUHEA), University of Oslo
- Born on June 29, 1995.
- Swiss and Swedish Citizen.
Health Economics, Applied Microeconometrics, Applied Public Economics
- Ph.D. in Economics, University of Bern, 2021-2024 (expected).
- Swiss Program for Beginning Doctoral Students in Economics (Microeconomics, Econometrics), Study Center Gerzensee, 2020-2021.
- M.Sc. in Applied Economic Analysis, University of Bern, 2018-2020.
- B.Sc. in Economics, University of Bern, 2015-2018.
- Introductory Econometrics (Bachelor), Spring 2021 & 2022 & 2023
- Seminar Workshop in Econometrics I (Bachelor), Fall 2021 & 2022